Safety precautions for automobile stamping manufacturers workshop
1. When working in the workshop of stamping parts manufacturers, concentrate and do things seriously, and can't make jokes, go to posts, or chat.
2. Wearing sandals, slippers, shorts, vests or barefoot are not allowed to enter the workshop.
3. Check whether the equipment and stamping die are safe and effective before and after the shift. If any unsafe hazard is found, immediately report it, and immediately stop and report the continuous punching phenomenon of the punching machine.
4. The wiring of the machine must be organized, and the body must be kept at a distance during work; to prevent short-circuit explosions and electric shocks. Fireworks are strictly prohibited on the workshop site.
5. Only fingers can be used to press the keys, and no other parts of the body are allowed to be touched. Before starting the machine, check whether there are faults in each switch button, and it is strictly forbidden to run the press with faults. It is strictly forbidden to operate the punch press with one hand for inch movement, continuous movement and single movement. Before the flywheel is stopped, do not stop the flywheel from running with the safety bar or reach into the mold for operation, adjustment or mold maintenance.
6. Do not use violence when locking the mold to prevent the wrench from slipping or the brain from touching the machine.
7. When you find that the material is about to fall or the pulling mold is about to fall during the production of stamping parts, do not go to the rescue. Material, mold damage and scrap can be reproduced, and personal injury is a major issue. It is strictly prohibited to deliberately drop materials or stamping molds.
8. It is strictly forbidden to stand on the forklift or mold cart to slide or "drift"